There is signiifncant research to suggest that neworn babies will sleep better and longer if they are swaddled. Our swaddle to sleep is so snug it helps recreate the security and comfort of the womb. The snug upper body wrap swaddles your baby helping to prevent startle reflex without restricting their lower body ensuring hips and legs have enough room to move naturally, promoting ‘hip health’ and helping to prevent Hip Dysplasia, and is acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
It is so easy to use, with its baby safe velcro adjustable wraps means baby can stay swaddled as they grow.
Cotton swaddle wrap for newborn
- Easily wraps and swaddle your baby for a peaceful night’s sleep
- Recreates the comforting security of the womb
- Acknowledged by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute for allowing natural hip & leg movement helping to prevent Hip Dysplasia.
- Ancient practice – wrap and swaddle your baby for a peaceful night’s sleep
- Cosy swaddling – recreates the comforting security of the womb
- 100% soft cotton – delicate with your baby’s skin
- Help to prevent startle reflex – one of the main reasons your baby wakes during the night
- Designed to last – adjustable wings to grow with your baby
How to Swaddle
1. Place Baby in swaddle
2. Tuck wing from one side to the other making sure it is under chin and over arms
3. Wrap other wing, ensuring the mouth and nose is not covered. Wrapping should not be too tight and allow plenty of room for legs to bend and move freely.
For Nappy Changing
Pull the front of the swaddle down to gain access to change a nappy without the need to un-swaddle your baby. Then tuck the front of the swaddle back under the wings securely, ensuring that there is still room for legs to bend comfortably.
Made with 100% soft breathable cotton.
Swaddle to Sleep Baby Swaddle wrap size: 100cm width – From wrap end to end, 30cm width – for main body, 58cm full lenth and Tog rating: 0.5