Our single strapless baby and toddler hip seat ensures baby’s hips are always in the correct “M” position.
The seat is ergonomic for baby’s hips as encourages a natural sitting position with thighs at hip level as recommended by International Hip Dysplasia organisation.
The hip seat offers maximum comfort for the parent as it absorbs the weight of your baby and the extra wide (14 cms) adjustable waist belt provides extra lumbar support.
PLEASE NOTE : We offer this as a stand alone hip seat that can attach to our single shoulder accessory sold separately.. For a complete carrier with hip seat included please check out the Hipster Plus.
- ERGONOMIC SWISS DESIGN: Our padded hip seat was designed to be ergonomic for baby’s hips, ,encouraging a natural sitting position with baby’s thighs at hip level.
- NO MORE BACKACHES: The hip seat offers maximum comfort for the parent, as it absorbs and redistributes the weight of your baby to the seat, with the extra wide (14 cms) adjustable waist belt providing full lumbar support and extendable to 150cm in length.
- 4 UNIQUE CARRY POSITIONS: You can comfortably hold your baby in four separate carry positions. The newborn hold (from birth), side carry (4m and up), facing in (4m and up) or facing out (4m and up).
- GROWS WITH BABY: Our hip seat carrier can support your baby from newborn to 4 years old or up to 20kgs.
- VERSATILE ALL IN ONE CARRIER: Our hip seat can be used as a standalone, strapless carrier or with our single shoulder attachments, with a built in zipper and two front buckles to best suit your carry style. Single shoulder attachment sold separately. Double shoulder sold as our HIPSTER Plus.
- BUILT-IN STORAGE: This carrier features a large, zippered storage pocket under the hip seat (holds up to 6 nappies), a side phone pocket, and a toy or key ring. All the storage of a small nappy bag.
- SIDE PHONE POCKET
- PREMIUM YKK ZIPPERS & KEY OR TOY LOOP
How does the hip seat ensure correct hip positioning?
The hip seat ensures the baby’s hips are in the correct “M position” by keeping the thighs supported at hip level so the thigh bone stays inside the hip socket.
How big is the storage under the hip seat?
You can fit 6 nappies (huggies size 2).
How do I wash this carrier?
Machine wash with cold water in a gentle cycle. Lay flat to air dry, do not tumble dry. For light cleaning, simply wipe clean with a damp towel.